viernes, diciembre 10, 2004

¦ Without fucking tears ¦

Without fucking tears. I have a "D" in the ESOL 1610 class with Lori Stanckewicz. I'm writting this in English because the fucking class was of English. I fail on that class because I got 11 absents in all the semester. I don't know if i'm will tell to my mother, because she can fuck me with a dildo. A huge and big dildo!!! Oh MY GOD!! I don't want that, believe me. So, I'm gonna repeat the whole class. FUCK YOU LORI... FUCK YOU UTEP... FUCK YOU BUSH... FUCK YOU FEY.... FUCK YOU ALL!!

Ok, ok me emocione. Es todo lo que se en ingles "FUCK YOU" y que. Pero creanme que esa clase la pase con un 76 de no ser por los 10 puntos que me quitaron a causa de las faltas. Ni modo. Que hacer. No pude lo acepto soy un 'loser'.... He marcos, te habla tu conciencia: L-U-S-E-R... CHIN NI YO SE INGLES WEY!!!

Bueno, bueno ya me voy los dejo con esta direccion para que se divertian, this one conste que me la dijo christian he! Yo no se de esas cosas. Saludos de parte del Christian.

No hay comentarios.: